Copyright © 2023 GBeast
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! You can send unlimited emails from unlimited accounts. If you warm-up your accounts properly you can send up to 250-300 per day per account.
The only limits are the number of accounts that you have and number of browser profiles that your computer can handle at the same time.
According to google the sending limits when using the Gmail web interface directly is 500 per day VS 100-150 a day when using their SMTP servers.
But the practical realistic numbers are: 50-70 with their SMTP servers and 250-300 with the web interface.
Unlike other apps that use SMTP that requires you to use proxies with port 25 or 465 open which are not only expensive but hard to find because no proxies provider want their IP addresses blacklisted.
GBeast works with http(s) private or dedicated proxies which are widely available and not expensive.
Yes you can! But it’s not recommended at all.
If one of your accounts get restricted it can affect other accounts, It’s recommended to use a proxy per account but at least use a unique proxy for 5 accounts.
The max automations option is how many browser profile you want the application to handle at the same time.
Each browser profile use from 50-100 Mo in RAM.
Max automations = 10
You have 100 active account.
When the application starts sending your campaign, the max opened browser profiles (accounts) at any given time is 10 when an account finish sending the app will close the browser profile and open the next one.
The software rotates between all your accounts according to to their daily limits and delays.
It depends on your license: You can install the software on many machines or VPS/RDP servers.
It totally depends on how you use the software, your accounts quality and your emails content.
- Warm-up your accounts properly: Don’t start sending 50 emails per day from day 1. start slowly and increase your numbers each day.
- Use spintax and custom fields customization to make your emails looks unique.
- Don’t use more than 5 accounts per proxy.
- Always clean your lists.
- Set delays between emails and respect the Gmail daily limits.
Yes, it can happen and there are many reasons:
- The content of your emails is too salesy or contains spammy words that trigger spam filters. Avoid spam trigger words.
- Avoid using links in the first email.
- Tracking openers and clickers can often trigger spam filters. Avoid tracking pixels if it’s possible at least on new accounts.
- Your proxy or IP address is flagged by Gmail.
- Decrease your daily emails and increase delays between emails.
- Your HTML triggers spam filter: Change your content or use plain text if it’s possible.
GBeast runs on Windows and MacOS.
30 days money back guaranteed, no asked question!
Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we handle your request instantly.